MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DennisTT's PM on registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought I'd let Dennis and everyone else who may be thinking about upgrading their sites from php4 to php5, that this mod will not work with php5. At least that is what I discovered the hard way. It wouldn't let me log in to the ACP to deactivate it...so unless it gets upgraded before then, I would recommend you deactivate it before upgrading your site.

Just for reference, here are a few of the errors I actually got a copy of before I had to downgrade, deactivate and upgrade again. Once I did that, everything seems to be working fine.

Quote:Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;
If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().
If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not
support this any longer. in /home/content/xxxxxxx/html/forum/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on
line 121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/home/content/xxxxxxxxx/html/forum/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php:121)
in /home/content/xxxxxxxxx/html/forum/vipad/global.php on line 93

line 121 of plugin: pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler);