MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Screen Capture (Software)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for a really good screen capture program. A FREE one would be even better. What do you all recommend?
Fraps - The free version doesn't record sound
Are you looking for one that takes screen shots or one that records what happens on your screen? If you just want a screen shot press print screen on your keyboard and then paste it into a image program.
I know of one called Wink but it can only make Flash files.
I am not wanting to take recordings of the screen... Just snapshot (1 Picture) What is the best for that?
I guess you didn't read the 3rd post down?
Wheel-World Wrote:Are you looking for one that takes screen shots or one that records what happens on your screen? If you just want a screen shot press print screen on your keyboard and then paste it into a image program.
Wheel-World Wrote:Are you looking for one that takes screen shots or one that records what happens on your screen? If you just want a screen shot press print screen on your keyboard and then paste it into a image program.

Thanks for all the help... I am using this sugguestion. I am pasting the image in my Paint.Net software. Thanks again for all your help.
The attached one (ScreenToFile) does the job and doesn't require installation.
Pages: 1 2