MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide links to guest Reinstall??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! i had installed hide links to guest mode but now when i click on deactive from plugin manager then error come "could not open file" how to solve this problem tell me plz. I want to reinstall that mod.
You probably need to CHMOD a file ?
i had CHMOD the file to 777 but then also same error "could not open the file" plz help me
I have the same problem! Does anyone have a solution for this?
I have CHMODDED all files that should be writable to 777.... browsethread.php and settings.php too, but it still don't work.

Quote:Warning: fopen(./inc/settings.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/virtual/*****/www.****.com/inc/plugins/browsethread.php on line 141

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/virtual/*****/www.****.com/inc/plugins/browsethread.php on line 142

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/virtual/*****/www.****.com/inc/plugins/browsethread.php on line 143
****.com Control Panel
---Plugin Manager
This is probably a bug in the plugin.

According to the error in the above quote, it's trying to open ./inc/settings.php from within the plugins folder.

In short, it's trying to open ./inc/plugins/inc/settings.php, which of course doesn't exist.
Thanks Ryan! I finally got it working. I changed all paths in hltg.php and the "settings.php"-path in browsethread.php to the full path. "/usr/www/virtual/***/www.*****.com/inc/"