MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] BlueSand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BlueSand Theme v1.0
==================

MyBB Themes Team Creation
By: FirefoxWiz

Theme Design Group: MyBBThemes Team
At: http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/

English button set by FirefoxWiz

Details / Summary:
Blue, tan, and silver.

Installation Instructions:
=================
1. Upload the included images to your ./images directory

2. In the Admin CP import the included theme XML file

3. View it in your User CP

4. Now have fun with your forum!

Download License

You may not remove or change the MyBB copyright nor the Designed by MyBBThemes statements in the footer of this theme's templates.
You may redistribute a modified version of this theme, as long as the copyright "Designed by MyBBThemes" stays intact. You may also redistribute a unmodified version of this theme, as long as the copyright is still there.
You may also make your own theme from this, and remove my copyright as long as your modified theme does not resemble mine.
Any translation of this theme can be made as long as the original copyright and link stay intact.

Download:
http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/showthread.php?tid=1252
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/bluesand
Nice looking theme if I saw so myself. I think the colors was my idea. Toungue

Great job, Wiz! Thanks!
Amazing. I never though blue and brown would have worked so well together.
Depends entirely on the shade of blue and brown you're trying to put together. Toungue Jaysun gave me a different color tan, which I had to change a bit to make it look right. Smile

Thanks for the comments, guys!
nice job ! your work keeps getting better and better!
Theres two things that need adjsutments inthe glossy type themes.
the clarity of the text and images,
the other is the brightness, and that may have something to do with the container?
or the background?
not sure?
being the great themer that you are , maybe you can find a tweak for this?
although your theme's once again , very nice!
Quote:the clarity of the text and images,
the other is the brightness, and that may have something to do with the container?
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here. . .

Thank you for the comment, sir.
sorry ffw, the clarity is good when it somes to the background , it just appears to display too bright as to the background, which is hard on the eyes to me?
and the way the text font images are displayed or added images become distorted kind of a fuzzy look .
which makes reading and looking at with a hard appearance on the eyes', kind of like a soft light bulb and a hard light bulb for feel and looks of the way images and font/text are displayed and appear to the viewer,,
no disrespect intended!
i got the problem in my gloss type themes,,,
It seems like some of that disappeared with the color changes or some of the changes you have made to them, but the font/text is still not as clear as it could be, i think?
this is all incomparison to non gloss type themes, and u dont have to call me sir just not an idiot! not that you ever would! lol
Ah. With the background white at the top, it is a bit bright. And the logo does give it a fuzzy look if you look at it for a while.

But, if the logo is like that, people have to change it. Toungue
Nice theme.

It has a nice color scheme, it's light but yet has a slight dark approach.
No Doubt its a nice theme, Hands Down!Wink
you can sure compliment a theme, and thats by making it do what you do best, making them! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2