MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My MyBB Photoshop Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
lol

The first one I posted was rather childish, I never got around to coding it. Some of these other ones just wouldn't look good coded.
Oh, but I really really like the first one...but it is your decision...
Do you still have the .psd or gimp or fireworks file of it Audento? You could post that and if someone is feeling inspired they could code it. Do you have alot of designs that you never got around to coding? Because i think it would be great if you just posted them in the themes section and other people could code them because i think alot of people (myself included) have the skills to make themes but just don't have the inspiration and artistic touch you do!
Audento, have you finished that blackpixel one yet?
(2008-09-28, 11:17 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still have the .psd or gimp or fireworks file of it Audento? You could post that and if someone is feeling inspired they could code it. Do you have alot of designs that you never got around to coding? Because i think it would be great if you just posted them in the themes section and other people could code them because i think alot of people (myself included) have the skills to make themes but just don't have the inspiration and artistic touch you do!

Hey, yes I do. Id be glad to distribute the PSDs for em, Im just not sure that they are very well organized and all that. But yeh, just let me know which ones you'd like in a pm with your email.
(2008-09-30, 08:58 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Audento, have you finished that blackpixel one yet?

No, not yet mate. Still got a few images here and there to do Smile
Okay great, let me know when! I am desperate for it!
That blackpixel one really looks great. The first ones, however, look kinda blocky in my opinion, but that might be becaue I love minimal designs.
v nice!
Thought I would include you guys in on my latest mybb skin. Its all coded, expect it released soon!
Nice!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5