MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blue Night Heading, How do I change it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the 'BlueNight' theme from 'Jag100' on the mods site. HERE

I would like to change the 'colour' of my header to the same 'kind of' as my buttons, so... Here is a link!

I would like to change it to look like the 'Buttons' (These are on the 'New Thread' and 'New relpy not on the index page' LINK
I would also like to change the headings. EG 'Site Info'

I also would like to know why the header changes the test to lower case? It isn't in the code?

Thanks for you help (If i get any)

Sorry if there was another post like this i did seach for 'Blue Night'

Any more information please just post a question. I would like to know the 'HTML and CSS' coding that needs to be changed. I know a little HTML but not a lot.

Thanks
Rob Holmes
-=ShadowModz=- Clan
Please i really need help on this? Anyone?

:BUMP:
Its all in the additional CSS for the lowercase issue and if you want to change the colour of the header you might need to edit the image and CSS settings too.

Is this want you needed help on if not please correct me Toungue
Sorry for bumping this, but I have a question about the lowercase thing.
#logo * {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	text-transform: lowercase;
	color: #FFFFFF;
What do we have to change the text transform to? Every time I change it, it screws up the top menu. Please help...
benjo Wrote:Sorry for bumping this, but I have a question about the lowercase thing.
#logo * {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	text-transform: lowercase;
	color: #FFFFFF;
What do we have to change the text transform to? Every time I change it, it screws up the top menu. Please help...

What do you want to change it to. Also did you try removing it?
I got it figured out. Thanks for your help.