MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pannicing now site down but can login to admin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i'm worried i've done something wrong here my sites not working but if i put /admin at the end i can login in to that fine?

Ideas help please?

http://www.red-kopites.com/

I also can't view my forum when in cp and it says view forum, Just get a blank screen.?Sad

Thank you
Its working ...
LeX- Wrote:Its working ...

Ok this is wierd it's not for me i just get blank screen?

Ok i deleted my cookie from there and it worked unitl i came to login then i login and get blank screen like it can't load any further?

I don't understand that?

I did a back up last night which is on my desktop as a rar file i have no idea how to restore that?

Also if, IF i have to reinstall it i take it my members will need to rejoin?

Well cheesed off about this at the moment Sad
I registered and get the white page also. But i can still view the Calendar, Member List and all other pages.

Try re uploading the index.php
Thats the only thing I can think of
firesoul Wrote:I registered and get the white page also. But i can still view the Calendar, Member List and all other pages.

Try re uploading the index.php
Thats the only thing I can think of

Thanks mate for trying for me.

Do you have any idea how i can reload a back up i downloaded from the control pannel Backup Database ?

Thanks
try clearing the cache , like the Chris said, on your acp , go to renbuild cache and clik on everyone of them and keep your place...doing it! so u dont miss hten refresh and delete cookies too,??
hope thats helpful?
to reload a backup I go to phpmyadmin and import the backup
Pow-Mia Wrote:try clearing the cache , like the Chris said, on your acp , go to renbuild cache and clik on everyone of them and keep your place...doing it! so u dont miss hten refresh and delete cookies too,??
hope thats helpful?

Tried that and it's not worked at all Sad

firesoul Wrote:to reload a backup I go to phpmyadmin and import the backup

Can't find anywhere on the my cp where i can import a back up

Also i get this message in my database tools :-

Quote:Your backups directory (within the Admin CP directory) is not writable. You cannot save backups on the server.
matrixsc Wrote:Can't find anywhere on the my cp where i can import a back up
Because of security reasons, the Admin CP does not have a facility to import backups. However, the backups you generate from MyBB can be imported through phpMyAdmin (which should be available through your host).

matrixsc Wrote:Also i get this message in my database tools :-

Quote:Your backups directory (within the Admin CP directory) is not writable. You cannot save backups on the server.
That means you need to FTP into your server and CHMOD the admin/backups directory to 777