MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donate and Remove Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way I can add a hack so that users can donate an ammount of points to another user via a Donate link next to the number of points?

I don't know MYSQL, eitherwise I would do it, but it seams rather easy. Basically, it's looking for the points string in a user and then just either adding, or deleting the number of points a user has. Although, only an admin can remove points, which would be via the admin panel. Like, when you search for a user, it displays the number of points the user has and you can edit them there.

The main thing I need right now is the Donate thing.

Thanks!
Do you mean like a reputation? I'm currently busy making a new sort of reputation system which changes the reputation under the username in the postbit into a number and the rating in the profile page. All users can add or remove their own reputation to that member. It's almost done.
No No, I mean using the Point Hack...
I'll make this when myBB Gold comes out if it hasn't been made by then!
This could (should?) be part of the Cash Mod that someone's creating. Some people might want to donate money to others to buy something/take off money for spam topics etc.
Argh, I was worried I'd get the "When mybb gold" comes out response Toungue

Thanks anyways. Smile