MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make signature stick to the bottom of the post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now the signature sticks to the end of the message, so I want to know if it's possible to make it stick to the bottom line of the post box?

I mean, when there's just few words in a post, I want the signature to stay at the bottom, not to jump up and stick right under the last sentence.

I'm not sure I've explained it properly.. Shy
Diabolic Wrote:Now the signature sticks to the end of the message, so I want to know if it's possible to make it stick to the bottom line of the post box?

I mean, when there's just few words in a post, I want the signature to stay at the bottom, not to jump up and stick right under the last sentence.

I'm not sure I've explained it properly.. Shy

Like this?

?
yes, but you cheated this time Toungue
Diabolic Wrote:yes, but you cheated this time Toungue
At least I made your point clear. Big Grin To be honest, I don't know of any other way, nor do I think it's possible the way you want it. Someone else might know better.

Regards
Not too sure, but you can try fiddling around with a 2nd table, and valign="bottom" the signature...
Well, I'm not very confident about "fiddling around" - that's why I ask about the possibility to do so, and expect fool-proof step-by-step explanation Shy
It's possible in vbulletin: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthrea...ure+forced

so I guess it can be done in mybb as well.