MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Firefox, best browser? You decide.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Firefox should be the official Browser of the Internet. That way everyone uses it, and web developers only have to worry about getting it to work in FF. =]

PS: This wasn't intended to be a Thread, it was made into one because it was a discussion irrelevant to the thread thus it was placed it it's own thread. Rolleyes
DCR Wrote:Firefox should be the official Browser of the Internet. That way everyone uses it, and web developers only have to worry about getting it to work in FF. =]

I AGREE!
DCR Wrote:Firefox should be the official Browser of the Internet. That way everyone uses it, and web developers only have to worry about getting it to work in FF. =]

Rubbish,

Web-Developers are the cause of most of the problems. There were so many mistakes made in the earlier days, that browsers were changed to accommodate those mistakes as well.

Now it's all back-firing because some browsers are more strict than others. Sad

Personally, I don't like FF. Toungue
Well then that was the mistake of the browser developers, not the web developers.

EDIT
I was just looking at the themes on your site, some of them are pretty impressive. Did you enter the MyBB Fans Theme Contest?
htm wasn't that strict then, so mistakes were made on both sides. Toungue Toungue Toungue

MrDoom Wrote:Well then that was the mistake of the browser developers, not the web developers.

OFF TOPIC
I was just looking at the themes on your site,(1.) some of them are pretty impressive. (2.) Did you enter the MyBB Fans Theme Contest?

1/. Thanks.
2/. No.
i agree and disagree, i tend to only use firefox for testing, and i hate it when it displays differantly.

i do this however IE7 is now a billion times better and virtually the same on most things compared to FF its just bloody IE6 we have to wipe from the face of the earth! MS should make it a compulary download! DOWNLOAD IT NOW OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL SELF DISTRUCT! that would be what i would do... but i can see how MS might not.. .:p

I prefer ie7 easy to use looks nice and find is just not clutterd where as i find firefox slow and crap looking

and i knwo someones goign to tell me its because i have plugins and i can get themes for it etc etc etc but i dont care i tried it and it still looked naf
dansgalaxy Wrote:i agree and disagree, i tend to only use firefox for testing, and i hate it when it displays differantly.

i do this however IE7 is now a billion times better and virtually the same on most things compared to FF its just bloody IE6 we have to wipe from the face of the earth! MS should make it a compulary download! DOWNLOAD IT NOW OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL SELF DISTRUCT! that would be what i would do... but i can see how MS might not.. .:p

I prefer ie7 easy to use looks nice and find is just not clutterd where as i find firefox slow and crap looking

and i knwo someones goign to tell me its because i have plugins and i can get themes for it etc etc etc but i dont care i tried it and it still looked naf

How about you'll probably get hacked by using I.E.
nah only when its less than IE7 Lol
IE7 takes FOREVER to open a new tab.
And why is there a (completely unneeded) "Welcome to Tabbed Browsing" splash screen? Cluttered Confused
Pages: 1 2 3