MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: whats your best bit in mybb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well that bit of mybb do you love to most! (doing a small survey)

well me i love the theme css editor it has like you do not need to know a lot of css to edit the css i just love it.
The plugin manager and CSS editor make my life so much easier
Oh, quite a bit:
1) Speed, despite all the features it has
2) Overall design, though some parts (ie UserCP) does _look_ bloated (moving a few things around can make it look cleaner Toungue). Still, I like the design much better than, say, SMF (where, by default, the Quote/Edit etc buttons are placed at the _top_ of a post, when logic dictates that you typically quote a post after you read it)
3) Extensibility - I think the templates system could use some improving, but nonetheless, it's great. Plugins system is wonderful too
4) AJAX!

They're probably my main ones.
1) the easy way they used for template management, that I can control the whole theme look
2) the CSS editor
3) the plugins system
4) quick qoute button Toungue I mean Ajax
Templates and plugins would be my favourite features.

By the way, you should do another survey after the release of 1.4...I guarantee everyone's answers will be different Toungue
The "best bit" in MyBB are the humourous comments that devs leave each other within the code Big Grin
I love the mybb community ^^
That's it's rally can be MYBB.
Never been so easy to customize the forum as your want.
I can't nit pick at things it's the overall ease of use. Anyone can really make or edit a theme through the theme editor.

It's well organized and not cluttered.

Easy to add onto with plugins.

It's got great speed and doesn't have a bunch of features most people don't need.

Also the community so that's why I chose it over others sorry I couldn't just pick something Toungue.
Easily it's the plugin system.
Pages: 1 2