MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 and SQL errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I am currently having problems with this board: http://bai.theglassprison.net/board/
I believe Marth post a link about another problem (white quotes) before. But this is slightly more major.
Nothing had been touched (as far as I know) and now we are having SQL errors all over the place and a lot of the links just lead to 404s (all the top links in the menu bar for example).

Is his a problem that can be fixed easily or am I going to have to reinstall the board?
Hmm have you edited inc/functions.php to install any mods? Could be something you did wrong. Can you tell what version of PHP and MySQL you have installed on the server also please.
PHP version 4.3.10
MySQL version 4.0.22-standard-log

One of the Administrators installed the arcade hack but that was working for at least a day before this happened.
The admin was away when it happened so he couldn't have touched anything. I am just the webmaster of the server conducting enquires on his behalf as he is not their to run the boards at the moment.
I am the administrator that does everything for BAI.

I have added the arcade hack, which didnt need editing for the functions.php. Even with the arcade installed, the forums were running smoothly. So it must be something else.

Just to follow up with the rules, the board's MyBB version is RC4.
Have any hacks/mods you've installed edited that file? If so you'll need to uninstall it and try reinstalling it.
Thanks for the help.
I tried uploading the files (from a just downloaded untampered with) and I am still getting the same errors.
Perhaps you could tell me which places are essential to saves that I can reload the board with all of the current data (post and skins)
All the data should be saved in the database, but I think settings are also saved in inc/settings.php
Okay thanks!
Hmm. Log into the Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > General Congiuration > Board URL > and make sure it says:
Quote:http://bai.theglassprison.net/board
(without a trailing slash)
Quote:Not Found
The requested URL /admin/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thats what I ran into when I tried to access the ACP.
Pages: 1 2