MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: looking for a gloss theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that i can change the colors on the header/footer bars, like the gloss 1.2 theme, and the text font on the posts.
I want one thats not based on the images being stored in images,
I dont want any red' X's in my theme or an incompatible theme, with IE 6-7...
if there's one out there, is there a link to this, or anything close?
i'd like to see the updated version, of gloss1.2, is it out there?
I used gloss and its nice an all but it lacked the control over it in the above mentioned areas.
also in some updates or errors displayed in certain functions it was explained that it was an older version of mybb!
Pow-Mia Wrote:that i can change the colors on the header/footer bars, like the gloss 1.2 theme, and the text font on the posts.
I want one thats not based on the images being stored in images,
I dont want any red' X's in my theme

Umm well why not just edit the 1.2 for your colors as thats about the only way.

I don't know what you mean by text font on the posts.

Images stored in images folder do mean directly in the images folder a sub folder of the images?

The red X's aren't necessarily the theme's problem. It probably means you put the images in the wrong location or didn't upload them at all.
could be ? but not today!
have you tried this ? or are you just assuming, that i put the images in the wrong place?
LOL
Ummm Well , text usually means text, and ummm well , font means font?
true story about the red 'Xs , I got a feeling its not the themes fault about the red X's .
so we agree on the latter!
but thats an uhhh assumption, my dear watson!
lol Pow-Mia's post are very confusing..
I suggest looking for a theme and edit it Smile
or make one from scratch..
Pow-Mia Wrote:could be ? but not today!
have you tried this ? or are you just assuming, that i put the images in the wrong place?
LOL
Ummm Well , text usually means text, and ummm well , font means font?
true story about the red 'Xs , I got a feeling its not the themes fault about the red X's .
so we agree on the latter!
but thats an uhhh assumption, my dear watson!

Ya but what do you mean you want the text post font?

I was assuming as that's the only problem I could think of off the top my head that would cause that problem.
kjaonline Wrote:lol Pow-Mia's post are very confusing..
I suggest looking for a theme and edit it Smile
or make one from scratch..
Big Grin