MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am using PHPBB3 i want to transfer to MYBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using PHPBB3 i want to transfer to MYBB

HI! i have a database of phpbb3 with 300+ Members and 1100+ Posts!
I was thinking to change to MYBB! but i am confused i don't want to lose my old members and all posts!

is there is any way????

some easiest!

Thanks in Advance!

FAISAL!
help me friends please!
You could only wait 15 minutes?

We have a rule that states not to bump threads until 24 hours of no response.

Please use the search to answer your question
well sir thanks and sorry for breaking the rule as i am new here so i don't know!

sir i have search and saw that you have beta Converter some thing! but sir i need help what should i do as i can't reply to that topic , i need a fast converter as i start using MY BB yesterday and decided to MOVE! but that is only possible if my DATABASE is converted .
Please sir help me tell me what should i do??

FAISAL!
~Computer Master Blaster~ Wrote:well sir thanks and sorry for breaking the rule as i am new here so i don't know!

sir i have search and saw that you have beta Converter some thing! but sir i need help what should i do as i can't reply to that topic , i need a fast converter as i start using MY BB yesterday and decided to MOVE! but that is only possible if my DATABASE is converted .
Please sir help me tell me what should i do??

FAISAL!

You will either have to join the beta or wait for the release which shouldn't be to long from chris's words Wink.
You can't join the beta at this time. However, the 1.2.10 announcement stated that there'll be a release soon.
well!

what that release will do! i mean how will it help me?? by converting my phpBB3 to MYBB!???

FAISAL!
Yes.