MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem upgrading to 1.2.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i download the package from downloads section, and i follow the wiki upgrade instructions but for some reason i can't upgrade, all i get is this mysql error after i click next to start the upgrade

Performing necessary upgrade queries..
MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'version' at row 357
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_templates CHANGE version version int unsigned NOT NULL default '0'

i've tried this on 3 of my forums and all the same..

am i doing something wrong?
What version are you upgrading from? Make doubly sure you upload all files in the upgrade package.
upgrading from 1.2.9, i have a windows server so i just copy all the files over which overwrites the old ones then i put back the saved config.php and settings.php files.
Can you try the attached install/resources/upgrade10.php and let me know if that fixes the problem when you try to perform an upgrade again?

Regards,
Chris
this is what i got when i tested that new file

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'vesion' in 'field list'
Query: UPDATE mybb_templates SET vesion='0' WHERE version=''

i wasnt sure if vesion was a typo or not but i changed it to version and got this

Click next to continue with the upgrade process.

Then i got

Templates Reverted
MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'version' at row 354
Query: UPDATE mybb_templates SET template='\r\n{$lang->admin_options}\r\n\r\n {$lang->search_regip_users}
\r\n {$lang->search_postip_users}\r\n\r\n', version='', dateline='1196556829' WHERE title='online_iplookup_adminoptions' AND sid='-2'
What mysql version are you on?
i'm using MySQL 5.0.45
jibbajabba,

I've corrected the problem and an fixed version of install/resources/mybb_theme.xml is attached.

The problem was due to your server running in MySQL strict mode and a very outdated template in the templates file that was missing version information.

Once you replace the file with the attached version, you should be right to upgrade.

Sorry about all of this.

Regards,
Chris
Templates Reverted
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\bb\inc\class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\bb\inc\class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\bb\install\upgrade.php on line 260

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\bb\admin\adminfunctions.php on line 1743

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\bb\admin\adminfunctions.php on line 1743

All of the templates have successfully been reverted to the new ones contained in this release. Please press next to continue with the upgrade process.

i've just tested the upgrade with a fresh copy of 1.2.9 and its done the same
thank you chris for the help, all my forums have now been updated.
Pages: 1 2