MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request to change location in edit theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dropdown menu , had the to options next to eachother, one is Delete and the other is Default,,,
hmmmm?
with a scrolling mouse and a quick clik it could all go bye bye in a single handed motion,,,
[eg.] like cliking on something then trying to go back?Sad
There is a confirmation screen asking you whether you want to delete the theme or not. If you made a mistake then you would click NO
true but if one was in a hurry and assumed that it was to confirm the Default, then being in a hurry ?
then ?
Then it's their fault for not reading. Seriously, we can only do so much, the rest of it is left to a persons common sense.

You can't really complain if you clicked "OK" at a confirmation screen.
Double, triple confirming would get annoying - kinda like UAC in Vista.
People actually get annoyed by UAC in Vista? I hardly ever see it.

Anyway, it's your fault if your mouse slipped, clicked on the wrong link, and then accepted the confirm box. Moving it wouldn't help; the same thing could happen with any other link. Just read confirmation messages before clicking "Yes," that's all there is to it. They are there for a reason, you know.
Justin S. Wrote:People actually get annoyed by UAC in Vista? I hardly ever see it.

UAC is there for every single application that requests a launch and every single time you want to open up the device manager for example. That's why I simply turned it off.
Tikitiki Wrote:
Justin S. Wrote:People actually get annoyed by UAC in Vista? I hardly ever see it.

UAC is there for every single application that requests a launch and every single time you want to open up the device manager for example. That's why I simply turned it off.

Um...not every single application Toungue Most applications (that I use anyway) don't need UAC. *cough*flareisanexception*cough*
DennisTT Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:

Um...not every single application Toungue Most applications (that I use anyway) don't need UAC. *cough*flareisanexception*cough*

Well, not now anyways, right? Back when vista was new it would ask you to confirm. Now it's learned and programs have started to catch up.