MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 plugin problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since upgrading to 1.2.10
Who's online today index mod by denistt does not work on mybb default theme or my custom theme. I get no errors when i activate just doesn't show on index page...

Also vistior stat mod by crazy cat does not work i get in error: forums/inc/plugins/browsethread.php on line 141,142,143 can you please help thanks..
Ranger Wrote:Since upgrading to 1.2.10
Who's online today index mod by denistt does not work on mybb default theme or my custom theme. I get no errors when i activate just doesn't show on index page...
This would most likely be a template issue.
I find CraKteR's mod works a bit better - you might want to try that one.
(no offense DenisTT! your mods are excellent too!)

Ranger Wrote:Also vistior stat mod by crazy cat does not work i get in error: forums/inc/plugins/browsethread.php on line 141,142,143 can you please help thanks..
The stats mod does not include that file....
The index template was changed in 1.2.10.

The plugin can't find what it needs to find to add the table, therefor it's simply not adding it.

Dennis will have to update his plugin for 1.2.10.
CracKter's mod verison doesn't work either. On the visitor stats mod that the errors that pop up when i try to activate plugin. Work fine before the upgrade...
Just open your index_boardstats template and add {$online_today} under {$whosonline}
That didn't fix it. It doesn't show.
Zidane007nl Wrote:That didn't fix it. It doesn't show.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid176839