MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: logout problem is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tikitiki Wrote:For everyone...

// Check session ID if we have one
	if($mybb->input['sid'] && $mybb->input['sid'] != $session->sid)
	{
		error($lang->error_notloggedout);
	}
	// Otherwise, check logoutkey
	else if($mybb->input['logoutkey'] != $mybb->user['logoutkey'])
	{
		error($lang->error_notloggedout);
	}

As you can see, sid will still work

Thanks, but mine still had sid, yet it did not work. I changed it to logoutkey, and it started working again.
Well, it should be logoutkey anyway.

At this point I've been notified by chris that some pages generate a new session id for some reason. We currently have not been able to pin point the problem.
Chris Boulton Wrote:For now, you can do a global search and replace in the templates.

Find: &sid={$session->sid}

Replace with: &logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}

That should update any incorrect templates.
Had the same problem but this fixed it. Thanks
If it's any help I had this problem and manually fixed it, but I did note that in my templates &sid={$session->sid} was reading as &sid={$session->sid}
sasastro Wrote:If it's any help I had this problem and manually fixed it, but I did note that in my templates &sid={$session->sid} was reading as &sid={$session->sid}

& is the correct way of saying "&" in HTML.
DennisTT Wrote:
sasastro Wrote:If it's any help I had this problem and manually fixed it, but I did note that in my templates &sid={$session->sid} was reading as &sid={$session->sid}

& is the correct way of saying "&" in HTML.

OOPs sorry, still a bit of a greenhorn here (where's the blushing smiley Wink )
Chris Boulton Wrote:For now, you can do a global search and replace in the templates.

Find: &sid={$session->sid}

Replace with: &logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}

That should update any incorrect templates.
How to do this explain .... can anyone explain in detail? Sorry for trouble
Found it already!
Thanks
i love the way that forum owners can get such fantastic support. you dont get this level of support with vb

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TEAM - FOR WHEN I GET STUCK IN THE FUTURE
Pages: 1 2 3