MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Website After 1.2.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum after upgrade with mybb 1.2.10..

My website

I don't have a CMS, so I just use the mybb portal.. for now i edit all the templates one by one to add custom pages, but until i figure out a good cms to integrate with mybb, i'll stick to this.

I used windows xp and did the whole site on my acer laptop on 1280x100 resolution.. Used firefox, so I'm not sure how it works with other browsers/PCs/OSs..

Oh, and i'm not sure how to make it direct to portal.php whenever someone typed www.elmika.net. Somehow Dennis' Portal Redirect Plugin wouldn't work.

Give me feedbacks! (I think most of the custom pages are missing after the upgrade. Meh, I'll figure it out later) [Image: hug.gif]

thanks! -Adila
Pretty nice site Smile
Nice skin, however some of the sections bring back errors for me, such as the downloads for instance..
When I try to view the forums, I get:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end, expecting '(' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\elmika.net\httpdocs\inc\functions.php on line 1748
thanks guys.. i realized i forgot to reactivate my plugins..

oh, i don't know what's wrong about the error.. it works fine here.. maybe something to do with the server at that point of time..

edit : oh, or maybe i was reuploading the functions.php file without first closing the board. sorry [/b]