MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey,

Upgraded board from 1.2.9 to 1.2.10 and most of the plugins have migrated up fine. I was running "Online today 1.2.2" though and this for some reason hasn't - the plugin is still activatable from the ACP and the code modification still exists in \inc\languages\english\index.lang.php but am darned if I can figure out how to make this plugin re-appear. Any help would be much appreciated - my forum's here

Thank you
Just open the plugin file and change the hook
Find
$plugins->add_hook('index_end', 'add_onlinetoday', '1000000');

Change into
$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'add_onlinetoday', '1000000');
LeX- Wrote:Just open the plugin file and change the hook
Find
$plugins->add_hook('index_end', 'add_onlinetoday', '1000000');

Change into
$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'add_onlinetoday', '1000000');

OK, have deactivated, done this and reactivated but it's made no difference...?
You did add the display var {$online_today} into index_boardstats under {$whosonline}? Cause the index template has been changed since MyBB 1.2.10.
No I hadn't but I have now - deactivated, reactivated plugin and still nothing appearing.. sorry...
Why do keep deactivating/activating, that aint needed ...
Have a testaccount with adminpermissions? If so, PM.
Hello,

Can anyone else help out as still stuck - can get every other plugin functioning again except for the "Online today" one. Any other suggestions?

Thank you
Thanks lex- and also he is right and your doing something wrong
I totally agree - thank you very much Lex- for all your help, been very good. All this is definately something I'm doing wrong, but am darned if I can work out what it is. Have replaced everything and altered all the PHP files involved, but still no joy. Hmm...
http://www.webproxytalk.com/index.php

Why ain't the lang vars working? Iv checked the file it's still not showing the text but it's only showing the users online
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6