MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: user have to post replay to se the hide text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can some one build BBCODE that hide text
bro i instal this mod as a instruction but i have a lil prob i cant see hide tub on my posting thread. i download a image called code.gif from my posting box and edit it into hide text and give name as ur instruction hide.gif and also re edit my editor.js but i cant see any hide tub on my posting box

NB this mod is working very well on my board but i have to write [hide][/hide] tags. coz i don't see any hide text tub bar plz help Sad
you need to put name at image hidden.jpg Wink)
Ok Thanks a lot for ur reply Ciorax bro I found another problem when my net speed getting slow and if i want to access on my site 1st my Firefox browser showed this massage :-

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of ht_handle_post(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/freeweb7.com/k/a/r/karaokelovers/htdocs/index/inc/plugins/hide_tags.php on line 139, on line 121 , on line 133 & on line 156

im very new in php and mybb programing field plz help me how i fixed this problem Sad

Im Using MYbb Ver 1.2.10
your host not suport this function !! Wink