MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't edit theme style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason the edit template style button in the admin cp theme manager won't work. I can expand templates with no problem.

I'm using the smooth Blue theme and the latest version. 1.2.10 though I had the problem before I upgraded. The only mod I have is UK English, though I did install and remove the WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor.

That's strange. Do you get any Javascript errors on your browser? Do the other selections work in the menu? (set as default, export, etc?)
I wouldn't know how to check to see if I get javascript errors Dennis, but those two buttons are the only ones that don't work in the cp as far as I can ascertain, none of the selectors will work there. I use FF as a browser of choice, but I've also tried with no success in iE7

Edited to say I just checked FF error console and found that the problem is probably in themes php. Do I need to reupload that file?
still had no luck with sorting this, despite replacing various files. There does seem to be a javascript error but I've no idea how to fix it. this is part of the error message

message: Statement on line 1: Reference to undefined variable: theme_hop
Have you tried reuploading admin/themes.php?
I've tried that Denis, no luck Sad
Can you upload your admin/themes.php file here?
I've attached it Dennis, thanks.
Pages: 1 2