MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Legal Emulation Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to showcase my 100% legal emulation forum running mybb. It offers support for various emulators, hardware/software tech support, doesn't contain anything illegal and offers 100% Legal downloads such as freeware and opensource software which has been given permission to redistribute. It also serves as a game discussion forum.

I'm in the process of setting everything up, I plan to add a front page in the near future with the latest world/gaming/emulation news as well as a cheats section for various games.

The default forum theme is Fusion. There is only one problem remaining is that the quick edit button is not working for anyone but myself (Administrator).

Make sure you stop by the rules and have a read before deciding to post.

:Edit: Deleted URL, changing board software for my main "Production" forum...
Pretty nice, but you need to upload tcat_bg.gif to the Fusion image directory!
FirefoxWiz Did you do this Thema?
Dedektif Wrote:FirefoxWiz Did you do this Thema?

yes she did...Wink
It is doing very beautifull Smile
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Pretty nice, but you need to upload tcat_bg.gif to the Fusion image directory!

Ah ok, I didn't realize that. By the way whats the tcat_bg.gif for?

Also I love this theme, excellent job by the way. Big Grin
Your website looks great... I would do something about that logo though.
Jaysun Wrote:Your website looks great... I would do something about that logo though.

I would unfortunately I'm a photoshop n00b or in my case a Gimp n00b since I can't afford to buy photoshop.

I can't be a good webmaster until I can learn stuff like that. Eventually I want to create a main page in PHP and integrate it with the forum, but first I've got to learn PHP.Big Grin

I eventually want to create a custom Mybb theme for my forum after I learn how to do that.

Anyways, I'm hopefully going to go back to college next year where I'll take some classes in web programming and design along with my computer science courses and degree.

By the way how to I change the hyperlinks to blue globally for the whole forum, right now the are black and only blue when highlighted.

A question about the downloads section plugin:

Also "Downloads" for the downloads section the word Downloads is listed twice on the forum instead of once. Is there any way to fix that? Also how do I add icons next to the banlist and downloads section links in the top right hand corner?
I like the skin, but you definitely need a logo, which is why I made one for you for free.

[Image: xtemu.jpg]

Feel free to use it if you like it, a link back to my forum would be appreciated but it's not necessary at all.
PwnEm Wrote:I like the skin, but you definitely need a logo, which is why I made one for you for free.

[Image: xtemu.jpg]

Feel free to use it if you like it, a link back to my forum would be appreciated but it's not necessary at all.

Thank You! Big Grin

I really appreciate it although I didn't ask.

I know you'd want a link to your website, but is there any way I can contribute a small donation through a paypal account instead of posting a link?

I'd be happy to contribute $2 - $3 for it, since I like it and think it's worth contributing a small donation for your effort.
Pages: 1 2