MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with "Posts to view forum" plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the "Posts to view forum" plugin to curb abuse on a couple forums and prevent anything illegal from being posted. This way I can review a members posting history and decide if they are granted access without manually setting permission once they are allowed access.

Problem is I need to exclude Administrators, Moderators and Super Moderators from needing "50" posts to access the forum.

I set the rules up, added the forum id in the plugin options and typed in this in the Exclude these groups from the restriction or needing posts before they are able to access the forum:

Administrators,Moderators,Super Moderators

Thats exactly how I typed it in the groups to exclude field. However it isn't working. No matter whether an Administrator, Moderator, or Super Moderator tries to access the restricted forums it still says, "You must have 50 posts to access this forum" so it isn't working like I set it.

Can someone help me fix this issue so Administrators, Moderators, and Super Moderators are able the access the restricted forums by default regardless of post count.

Thank You.
You need to add GIDs(GroupIDs) not the full names;
/*
[ 1 ] _ Unregistered / Not Logged In
[ 2 ] _ Registered
[ 3 ] _ Super Moderators
[ 4 ] _ Administrators
[ 5 ] _ Awaiting Activation
[ 6 ] _ Moderators
[ 7 ] _ Banned
*/

In your case add,
LeX- Wrote:You need to add GIDs(GroupIDs) not the full names;
/*
[ 1 ] _ Unregistered / Not Logged In
[ 2 ] _ Registered
[ 3 ] _ Super Moderators
[ 4 ] _ Administrators
[ 5 ] _ Awaiting Activation
[ 6 ] _ Moderators
[ 7 ] _ Banned
*/

In your case add,

Thank you so much. Big Grin

I didn't know that because it didn't instruct to do that. It only said to add excluded groups, not id's.