MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding Images to both the left and right sides of background simultaneously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the Body section of the theme, under the Main CSS Attributes for the Background, I have the following:

#ffffff url(images/christmasborder.gif) top left repeat-y

This gives me an image along the left side of the body area of the theme, and it repeats vertically, as I want.

How do I simultaneously add a different image so that it repeats vertically on the right hand side, without having either image display at the top or the bottom of the body area?
There are two ways to do this: 1 image border (no template edits), 2 images (template edits). Tell me which one you are interested in and I will tell you step by step how to do it.
Actually, I would prefer both.

Would it be possible to show me, by doing it in a theme, and providing a screenshot, so that I can see exactly where the various code goes?

I would also like to place an image at the top and at the bottom, but maybe if I take it one step at a time, I won't get lost. I always seem to invariably end up getting lost.