MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A good Web Hosting service needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plz can anyone suggest me a good Web Host (MyBB compatible ofcourse) but it should be free.
Plenty available.

You might want to look here: http://www.free-webhosts.com/

Basically, the main stuff you'll need:
- PHP
- MySQL
- Enough webspace for your needs (MyBB doesn't take up much, but if you want users to upload attachments and the sorts...)
See Fre Web Hosting Talk for a range of (free) hosting solutions.

Just keep in mind this as you're looking at hosts..
[Wiki: Requirements] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Moved to Chit-Chat.
pandela.com check it
I tired my2gig.com it works but get a blank admin CP same with quotaless.com unable to run with zendurl.com so plz suggest me a good Web Host (Free). Plz
OJ_Rocks Wrote:I tired my2gig.com it works but get a blank admin CP same with quotaless.com unable to run with zendurl.com so plz suggest me a good Web Host (Free). Plz
Have you taken a look at the two sites that ZiNga BuRgA and rh1n0 posted?
quotaless is the best free hosting service! it's true that you must ''hack'' the admin cp(add ''&action=navigation'' to enter in admin cp)but it's the best! it's free,it have good speed and you have UNLIMITED space and bandwith..
I believe why should have a place for this on the wiki/in a sticky ... :-)
I heard that DirectSpace.Net is a good free host. I can't help you with a personal review. I haven't used them.
destroyer Wrote:I believe why should have a place for this on the wiki/in a sticky ... :-)
I'll put that on my to-do list for this week. Smile
Pages: 1 2