MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download Section mod lists "Download Twice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this is better explained with a screenshot. Also a quick question where can I find icons for the ban list and downloads section, and how do I add them once I find them?

[attachment=8093]
have u uploaded the icons that came with the plugins archives into images/toplink?
I saw the downloads section had an icon for toplinks and such. I have just uploaded it to my webhost.

However the Banlist is absent of an icon, as it wasn't included when I downloaded the plugin. I'm not sure how to add one either.

How do I stop "Downloads" from being listed twice in the outlined area?
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I saw the downloads section had an icon for toplinks and such. I have just uploaded it to my webhost.

However the Banlist is absent of an icon, as it wasn't included when I downloaded the plugin. I'm not sure how to add one either.

How do I stop "Downloads" from being listed twice in the outlined area?

Just create a icon yourself, upload it into ./images/toplinks/ and adjust the link in your header template.
To remove a download link; go to your header template and look for duplicates.
Ok, thank you I really appreciate it.

I was just unsure how to do some of these things. I'm new to administering mybb for a public forum and don't want to mess anything up.Wink
Sorry to double post again, but I managed after some confusion slight copy/paste work and editing that I finally got a pretty appropriate icon for my Banlist inserted in there.

Now all I need an icon for is the Game Section. Does anyone have any links to 16 X 16 Game icons for my game section.

Thank You if anyone can help on this last problem.Smile