MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Better download section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello..i know that is a plugin which add a download section,but i think that it could be better..i pm-ed Musicalmidget telling him my suggestion,but the reply didn't came..so i decided to create this thread..i think that would be better if we would can to create subcategories...also to administrate all the things in admin cp..just to enter in admin cp and administrate it..because my host have a banner above ..and this gives me a few bugs..like i cannot enter in admin cp without a ''hack'' and i can't administrate the download section..i would be very grateful!! Thank you very much!
He's planning to add some modifications, he just needs the time to do it. And also, there are already like 5 threads about this 'issue'.
ok..sorry for that..i started this topic because i didn't got an reply..nether in pm or in another topic..and i really wanted to know what is happening with this add-on..it's incredible ..like all the mods! this mod is important to me..again..my apologize..