MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I copy toplink code from other templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if I can copy toplink code from one theme and apply it to another without problems?

I'm manually adding icons for toplinks for my new sections. Manually editing the template code for toplinks is time consuming since I got to figure out how to add the code in for the icon, then manually search out all the parts that need editing.

Is it possible to do a copy/paste from one completed toplink code from a template and paste/apply it to another template replacing it's current code?

Or does each theme have different toplink code and is not possible?

Also where do I find Mass PM in the Admin CP? I'm having a bit of trouble finding it.

Thanks if anyone can help me.Smile
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I'm wondering if I can copy toplink code from one theme and apply it to another without problems?

I'm manually adding icons for toplinks for my new sections. Manually editing the template code for toplinks is time consuming since I got to figure out how to add the code in for the icon, then manually search out all the parts that need editing.

Is it possible to do a copy/paste from one completed toplink code from a template and paste/apply it to another template replacing it's current code?
Or does each theme have different toplink code and is not possible?
You should be able to do that yes.
Xtreme2damax Wrote:Also where do I find Mass PM in the Admin CP? I'm having a bit of trouble finding it.

Thanks if anyone can help me.Smile

Admin CP --> Users & Groups --> Mass Email Just click on "Mass PM" as the sending medium.
Thank you.Smile

Please forgive me for all the questions lately, I'm a n00b at administering a forum myself considering this is my first Mybb forum for public access.

I've never had to do the dirty work with editing templates, troubleshooting and fixing problems so I'm fairly new to this and don't want to mess anything up.

I appreciate that everyone here is taking the time to help me, so I apologize if I seem a bit annoying with constantly creating support topics.