MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Dark Gloss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dark Gloss v1.0 (MyBB 1.2.10)
==================

MyBB Themes Team Creation
By: bluejade

Theme Design Group: MyBBThemes Team
At: http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/

Dark Blue, grey, with glossy appearance. Requested by hockeyhero on MyBBThemes.

English button set designed by FirefoxWiz

Installation Instructions:
=================
1. Upload the included images to your ./images directory

2. In the Admin CP import the included theme XML file

3. View it in your User CP

4. Now have fun with your forum!

Download License
You may not remove or change the MyBB copyright nor the Designed by MyBBThemes statements in the footer of this theme's templates.
You may redistribute a modified version of this theme, as long as the copyright "Designed by MyBBThemes" stays intact. You may also redistribute a unmodified version of this theme, as long as the copyright is still there.
You may also make your own theme from this, and remove my copyright as long as your modified theme does not resemble mine.
Any translation of this theme can be made as long as the original copyright and link stay intact.

Downloads:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/dark-gloss
http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/showthread.php?tid=1348
Nice dark theme.

A screenshot of the buttons would be nice as well Smile
limitrek did something like this when gloss came out, and i did it without the grey, but since my theme got lost after the db was restored, i have to start from scratch and alot of the functions to making the changes are not found,,,
although , i am 90 percent of restoring my theme,
I will enjoy this one to because its a compliment of limitreks ,mine and the one you made!
with a touch of your own style as wll, nice job and good taste!
hope i dont get the mad case of the red 'Xs,
i will try to interpret the instructions as given and attempt this very nice theme,,
Thanks for your excellent workmanship!
it would be the one i would have voted for!
Nice job!
it says that the download is invalid when cliking on the mybb link?
It doesn't for me.
It doesn't what for you?

Anyway, nice theme Jade. I would've done the background a bit different though, making the gradient go completely behind instead of adding that grey page container. Wink
It is very nice! i got it up and running and downloaded and installed five plug ins that seem to be simple and user friendly , including the install,
nice job!
this theme is tops , so far!
i need to make some minor adjustments, and make a bup first Toungue

its a little dark of a grey for the bkgrnd , for my taste and the text is a little to small,
other than that its got a lot beat, so far!
there's only on problem that i can see,,,,
the text/font runs off the header tables between the header tables and the subheader tables?
the header seems to detach from the corners when theres a text description of the forum in the header,,,maybe run a hook or add a single bar with corners, if possible or what do you suggest?
i had this installed in about fifteen minutes, with everything almost!
when i refresh its like flipping through a page, nice!

another thing is where can i add or change font color to the font on the post- header tables and the post sub header tables? what would i be looking for or at?
btw you saved me from a alot of tweaking and searching as to the last gloss 1.2 theme!
The header seems not to be clear white text would of been better but the rest of it seems quite nice Smile