MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alignment off on Fusion Theme/Template.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't know if this exists with other themes,
but the alignment of the post title and the checkbox on the post on the right hand side are misaligned.

Also how do I add a horizontal line below the post title to separate it from the post itself?

Also is there a way to change the look of quote boxes from a dotted outline to a solid outline?

I have attached a screen shot below. Notice how the checkbox at the top of each post is misaligned
with the post/thread title, and that there is nothing separating the post title with the rest of the post such as a horizontal line.

How do I fix this?

Thanks if anyone can help me.

[attachment=8112]
Can anyone help me?

Thank You, I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help.Smile
Contact the theme author. They'll probably know something about it, or enough to fix it.
for the postbit problem, please send me your url, and or your postbit template.
for changing the qoute go to your acp, edit your template
and so scroll down to your additional CSS, find quote_body and .quote_header
you will see thier sets there you can edit it.
pepotiger Wrote:for the postbit problem, please send me your url, and or your postbit template.
for changing the qoute go to your acp, edit your template

http://www.xtemu.com/forum

Postbit Template:

Quote:<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
{$post['user_details']}{$post['fws_w_level']}
</td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="85%" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>{$post['viewpost']}{$post['posturl']}{$post['icon']}<span class="smalltext"><strong> {$post['subject']}</strong></span>
<br />
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
<p>
{$post['message']}
</p>
</div>
{$post['moderator_notice']}
<br />
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;">
{$post['editedmsg']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" height="18" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="100%" valign="middle" height="18">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr valign="bottom">
<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
<td align="right"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}
{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['fws_warnlink']}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
{$seperator}

I hope that's what you are referring to.

Now that I know what template to edit for the quotebox, what values do I change? I'm new like I've stated before to administering Mybb and don't want to screw anything up.

Thank You.Smile

:Edit: Had to go back an space the code down by pressing return on my keyboard as it was messing up the forum template. I hope it's still legible enough to figure out the problem.
As for the quote boxes, you could do something to this effect. This is what I've been using.

.quote_header {
	background: #133877 url(images/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x;
	border: 1px solid #000000;
	border-bottom: 0;
	color: #ffffff;
	font-weight: bold;
	margin: 8px auto 0 auto;
	padding: 4px;
}

.quote_body {
	background: #ffffff;
	border: 1px solid #000;
	border-top: 0;
	color: #000;
	font-style: italic;
	margin: 0 auto 8px auto;
}

.code_header {
	background: #133877 url(images/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x;
	border: 1px solid #000000;
	border-bottom: 0;
	color: #ffffff;
	font-weight: bold;
	margin: 8px auto 0 auto;
}

.code_body {
	background: #ffffff;
	border: 1px solid #000;
	border-top: 0;
	color: #000;
	font-style: italic;
	margin: 0 auto 8px auto;
	font-family: Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace;
	font-size: 12px;
}
pepotiger Wrote:for changing the qoute go to your acp, edit your template

I know what template you are referring to bu can't seem to find them under the Fusion theme. I don't see additional CSS nor quote_body or .quote_header. In fact no template beginning with "q" or "a" are listed besides the announcement template. I'm a bit confused here.

Thanks Firefoxwiz, I'll be sure to try that for the quote boxes once I find out exactly what to edit as I am a bit confused right now.Smile
Additional CSS is in your ACP - Themes - Modify/Delete - Choose Fusion Theme [ Edit Theme Style ] - scroll down to the bottom, there's the box for 'Additional CSS'.
LeX- Wrote:Additional CSS is in your ACP - Themes - Modify/Delete - Choose Fusion Theme [ Edit Theme Style ] - scroll down to the bottom, there's the box for 'Additional CSS'.

No wonder why I was having trouble, I was under the templates section in the ACP rather than the themes.

Thank you, that worked excellently and is exactly what I wanted.

Any fix for the Alignment for the fusion theme and a horizontal line to separate the post title from the actual post yet?

Thanks.Smile
Don't know if it will help any but try mine; I added all your extras in the template as well. Remove anything that is in the template now and paste this in it instead:
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
{$post['user_details']}{$post['fws_w_level']}
</td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="85%" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>{$post['viewpost']}{$post['posturl']}{$post['icon']}<span class="smalltext"><strong> {$post['subject']}</strong></span>
<br />
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
<p>
{$post['message']}
</p>
</div>
{$post['moderator_notice']}
<br />
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;">
{$post['editedmsg']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" height="18" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="100%" valign="middle" height="18">
	<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
	<tr valign="bottom">
		<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
		<td align="right"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['fws_warnlink']}</span></td>
	</tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
{$seperator}
Pages: 1 2 3 4