MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some page icons not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new to all this web design stuff, and thanks to one of my mates we managed to sort out a website for myself, anyway im having a few problems with the page buttons and some other icons not loading properly, they show as either a red X or a white text box, i must stress that its not on all the pages, the home page loads properly. anyone got an idea on whats gone wrong when we've been setting things up?... you can view my website here Rideout Crew to show what im on about just in case ive not explained it properly. many thanks. Billy
You did not upload all the images from that 'Orange' theme.
LeX- Wrote:You did not upload all the images from that 'Orange' theme.

Thanks for the prompt reply LeX, im not very good at all this web stuff. i'll go and play and see if i can correct it.
just a little update on how things went, looks like the problem was only showing for users of IE. everything is now sorted and all is well in my world. so thanks once again for the prompt reply pointing us in the right direction.
Billy