MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I put 2 languages in one forum???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all well 1st off Im a almost TOTAL N00B to making sites but with experimenting and the W3 forums I made my 1st site.
Well the site forum needs to be in 2 languages (English, and Russian) {Yes I'm Russian} Toungue. I got the Russian language pack from this site, but does it make the site like this one http://forum.rcdesign.ru/ ???

Please helpSmileSmileSmile

Thanks in advance

TIm
You need to upload the russian language folder to your MyBB inc/languages/ folder. It'll then appear as an additional language on your forum, however english will remain the default language unless you specifically change the default language setting in the admin cp.
Musicalmidget Wrote:You need to upload the russian language folder to your MyBB inc/languages/ folder. It'll then appear as an additional language on your forum, however english will remain the default language unless you specifically change the default language setting in the admin cp.
Were do I change the default language in admin CP???
You can change the default board language by logging into the admin cp and navigating to...

Board Settings -> Change -> General Configuration -> Default Language