MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error: 1054 after upgrade :s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone,
i have a big problem and i cant fix it Sad
i upgraded my forum to 1.2.10 but i have the error below:

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1' LIMIT 1 

how did i upgare my forum:
*i uploaded all changed files
*ran upgrade.php and it sad me "succesfully upgaraded"
*and now, i cant see my forum Sad

NOTE: when i upload changed files with exception of inc/class_sessions.php, my forum is running normally... Confused

how can i upgrade my forum to 1.2.10 healthy? what does this error mean? and how can i fix this :s
is there any problem upgrading without class_sessions.php...
and in future, did an error occur after upgrade to 1.4?
now, i am waiting for your help Sad thanks...
not there...

iskelet Wrote:*ran upgrade.php and it sad me "succesfully upgaraded"

i tried all ways in forum...
but they didn't fix my problem...
1) What version were you upgrading from?
2) Did you choose this version at the start of the upgrader?
DennisTT Wrote:1) What version were you upgrading from?
2) Did you choose this version at the start of the upgrader?

i am upgrading from 1.2.9 and yes i chose true version :s
That error would not appear if you were previously running MyBB 1.2.9.

Either that or you imported an old backup that was running an earlier version of MyBB 1.2.9. Please select 1.2.2 from the upgrade script and run it from there
Tikitiki Wrote:That error would not appear if you were previously running MyBB 1.2.9.

Either that or you imported an old backup that was running an earlier version of MyBB 1.2.9. Please select 1.2.2 from the upgrade script and run it from there

thanks a million... thanks a million.... i love you man... fixed Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
türkçe konuş kardeşim