MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URGENT HELP NEEDED WITH 1.2.10 UPGRADE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i really need help !!

The upgrade.php file is not working i dont know why, i just see a white page like if there was an error in the file. i must fix this quickly !!
Forgive the obvious question, but have you tried downloading the package again and then reuploading a fresh upgrade.php? You might want to upload the entire install folder as well.
You uploaded the full package, so you lost your config.php file, and the upgradescript use that file. Do you have a backup, otherwise, you must to config the config.php-file manual.
I had this problem as well, but Tikiti fixed it for me. He said something mysqli.. Not very sure though, I forgot to ask him how he fixed mine Toungue
@judel, yes i have reuploaded the upgrade.php 3 times and redownloaded 3 times. i have the install folder in the forum dir.
@Parejete i have the right config.php, i just uploaded the changed files.
@DCR, can you help me please?
Are you sure, I uploaded the whole package and then my config was overwriten so, he can't load the MySQL(i) database Wink
i DID NOT UPLOADED THE FULL PACKAGE, i just uploaded the modifed files and i already reuploaded my config.php backup.
what about the settings.php and also in the config.php if it has $config['dbtype'] = 'mysqli'; change it to $config['dbtype'] = 'mysql'; or server mite have mysqli issues.
i reuploaded the settings.php too but i still had the error.

It works now that i changed mysqli to mysql, thank you !
that's good that fixed it, it was because your host dose not have mysqli installed or its not working right Smile
Pages: 1 2