MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Talk Egyptian !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TalkEgyptian is a forum for all Egyptian members around the world to discuss everything about Egypt, and being Egyptian

TalkEgyptian

so check it out, and let me know what you think and whether you have any suggestions.

p.s I just want to thank MyBB for making this great forum program
nice site just need a theme for it and it will look very good.
As always, you need a skin. The default makes your forum bland and not unique at all. The forum would look MUCH more customized if you changed the images on the theme. Wink
Yes, your logo is red, so the rest of the forum needs to have red in it to match...or something unique.
agree with FFW, and Judel
you need to use customized theme Smile
thanks for the kind words guys

about custom skin like get someone to custom make it for me?
Ramy Wrote:thanks for the kind words guys

about custom skin like get someone to custom make it for me?

Yes. Here's a link to a theme that I think has a good color scheme for your site, although it isn't really an Egyptial look, per se.

I agree, a skin that matches your logo would make it more unique.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:As always, you need a skin. The default makes your forum bland and not unique at all. The forum would look MUCH more customized if you changed the images on the theme. Wink

True I need some thing more unique and you have made some amazing skins must I say, going to have to check out your collection

GrimFinger Wrote:Yes. Here's a link to a theme that I think has a good color scheme for your site, although it isn't really an Egyptial look, per se.

thanks for the link, the design very unique and slick, only problem is I cant get that since its for vB and I dont know where to get it but still it looks really nicee. thanks anyway
alright took everyone's advice and made it look unique!

so I got one for firefoxwiz's (I love this guy) themes and played around with it to make it even more unique!
let me know what you guys think of it now