MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Arts of Nexuiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FirefoxWiz Wrote:You're forum is only as good as it looks.

Tell that to craigslist.org

I believe that community is the most important thing.

I didn't ask you to relate to the subject of the forum. Yes, I invited those interested with my back story in the original post but what I was trying to get for feedback here consists more in the modifications and presentation of the application itself.

As a fellow design FirefoxWiz, I thought maybe you would be interested in the theme consistency cross application.
My apologies, I meant it as a joke.

Quote:theme consistency cross application.
What do you mean?
FirefoxWiz Wrote:What do you mean?

The (near) seamless integration of the index/forum/gallery pages and the constant ninja theme. Bloody ninja stars for rating and such.
Oh.

Yes, that does look very nice. Did you just use the same header code for all the different pages or something?
BTW, nice gallery!

FFW
Oh no, unifying everything into one solid application will take some time. Currently, it consists of all the main parts pieced together with some stylesheets mixing. So there is a bit of patchwork where problems are so deep my time is spent better elsewhere in hopes that a future change will canvas some of these ~deeper issues~. One of the largest issues resides in the fact that Coppermine Gallery and MyBB use very different template systems and as such, different stylesheets.

In the future I plan to port some of the view files out of coppermine into the MyBB system or at least update the coppermine gallery to adhere to MyBB's common code standards.
Pages: 1 2