MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb_sessions is marked as crashed and should be repaired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:mybb_sessions is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I HATE THAT SESSION.

i have to repair and truncate that table every 1 or 2 hours.

yesterday,my forum was stopped for more than 17 hours because of that sessions.

i tried that code here , but nothing.

WHAT IS THAT TABLE AND HOW TO STOP IT??? SadSadSad

is there any code or mod to stop it or auto repair it every time "every hour" ???
You can alter the sessions table to heap which is memory stored and then it can't crash.
Quote:You can alter the sessions table to heap which is memory stored and then it can't crash.

Please Tell Me How To Do That.[/i]
You can change the table type through phpMyAdmin I believe.
It defaults to "MyISAM" - open the table in phpMyAdmin and set the type to "HEAP" or "Memory".
Quote:It defaults to "MyISAM" - open the table in phpMyAdmin and set the type to "HEAP" or "Memory".

will that resolve sessions problems?

i registered a new hosting account and transfered my forum to it but the problem still exists.
free4free Wrote:
Quote:It defaults to "MyISAM" - open the table in phpMyAdmin and set the type to "HEAP" or "Memory".

will that resolve sessions problems?

i registered a new hosting account and transfered my forum to it but the problem still exists.

Be resolve session problems do you mean with crashing? The answer is yes. It won't change the regular behavior of mybb though nor it's bugs with sessions.