MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all im new in mybb i want to know about user restriction on mybb forum, i want to make a restriction on mybb forum that if a user make less then 5/10 post, he cant download my attachment and when user make post more then 5/10 he will be able to download my attachment automatically, if any one know about this plz help me give tutorial how i setup this thing thanks in advance Big Grin
Hi,

What you're after is a promotions type system where a user would automatically be promoted to a new usergroup when they reach a certain number of posts as defined by you.

Currently this is not a feature in MyBB 1.2, but will be available in MyBB 1.4 when we release that.

If you want this functionality now, please use the Auto Assign Groups plugin, available at http://mods.mybboard.net/view/auto-assign-groups.

Chris
Chris bro thanks a lot Big Grin and i wait for 1.4, however im very new to sql And myBB Evan i don't know HTML language but i want to learn this thing hope i will learn more thing from this site Smile and if i make any mistak on this site plz forgive me as a newbie thanks again Smile