MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can not log in to cpanel - Fatal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
suddenly when i try to log in to cpanel i got this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on a non-object in /home/gmode/public_html/forum/admin/index.php on line 17
I added nothing to the board
Can you please re-upload everything except inc/config.php & inc/settings.php? I'm pretty sure this error means a file was corrupted.
Tikitiki Wrote:Can you please re-upload everything except inc/config.php & inc/settings.php? I'm pretty sure this error means a file was corrupted.
Are you sure of uploading and replacing all files except those?
Try reuploading and replacing admin/global.php, and inc/init.php . If you still have the problem, then try reuploading everything else.
MGadAllah Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Can you please re-upload everything except inc/config.php & inc/settings.php? I'm pretty sure this error means a file was corrupted.

Yes sir. Although try what Dennis said first. It might save you time
DennisTT Wrote:Try reuploading and replacing admin/global.php, and inc/init.php . If you still have the problem, then try reuploading everything else.
Thanks ... Problem solved
Tikitiki Wrote:
MGadAllah Wrote:

Yes sir. Although try what Dennis said first. It might save you time
Done
Much appreciated