MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: are you addicted to forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I am Big Grin which is why MyBB is such a boon Wink
yep I am.. and that's prolly why I want to start my own forums.. but most of the time I fail at it xD
I started my own at a community - then decided to go it alone, Started with phpbb then found MyBB Haven't looked back since Big Grin
Yes, simply put. Toungue

I've been working with forums for 5 years, and I don't intend to leave the forum world anytime soon. Toungue

I foresee myself being active in my late fifties. Big Grin
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Yes, simply put. Toungue

I've been working with forums for 5 years, and I don't intend to leave the forum world anytime soon. Toungue

I foresee myself being active in my late fifties. Big Grin

So do I but seeing as I am in my mid-fifties I haven't got so far to go Toungue (Please don't mention silver surfing Wink )
I'm too
pepotiger Wrote:I'm too

addicted or old? Toungue
I love to talk on forums. I am a member of well too many. Most of them are MyBB. Mine is MyBB too. Toungue
sasastro Wrote:So do I but seeing as I am in my mid-fifties I haven't got so far to go Toungue (Please don't mention silver surfing Wink )

You're probably the second person I've known who is in their fifties and still foruming.
There are more of us than you realise Ryan Wink
Pages: 1 2