MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: People cannot register!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People cannot register! They can view and agree to the Registration Agreement but then the page never load when they click I agree.
What plugins/modifications do you have installed?
[Image: pluginsjd5.png]
here is an image of them
when I disable Ajax / Cool Registration it gives me internal sever error
When I re-enable it. It just gives me the blank page again.
I just upgraded to the latest version and that dident work. I have change the Registration Agreement by editing member.lang.php

edit:
Actually this is not all my plugins. For some reason it is not displaying them. I know I am using more. Like myps, Tagpad,Slot Machine
Do you have access to your error logs? It's usually available in cPanel or in your FTP in the /logs/ directory. Or you could also ask your host.

Since it said "internal server error" it should have recorded a slightly more informative reason why there was an error in the Apache error log.
firesoul Wrote:edit:
Actually this is not all my plugins. For some reason it is not displaying them. I know I am using more. Like myps, Tagpad,Slot Machine

One of your plugins aint formed correctly then.
DennisTT Wrote:Do you have access to your error logs? It's usually available in cPanel or in your FTP in the /logs/ directory. Or you could also ask your host.

Since it said "internal server error" it should have recorded a slightly more informative reason why there was an error in the Apache error log.

[Tue Dec 18 01:49:10 2007] [error] [client ***.***.***.**] Premature end of script headers: /home/fsdomain/public_html/forum/member.php

Quote:One of your plugins aint formed correctly then.
any idea which one or how to fix this problem.

ohh and if I put a new plugin in the plugin folder it does not show up. Very annoying. I cannot add plugins and cannot get new members.
Well on which plugin on the list does it stop listing? Chances are that that's your culprit.
Have you tried CHMOD member.php to 755?

Or maybe try adding
error_reporting(E_ALL);
in member.php, after
require_once "./global.php";
MrDoom Wrote:Well on which plugin on the list does it stop listing? Chances are that that's your culprit.
You were right. It now shows all my plugins.

DennisTT Wrote:Have you tried CHMOD member.php to 755?

Or maybe try adding
error_reporting(E_ALL);
in member.php, after
require_once "./global.php";
I CHMOD it to 755 and 777 and it dident work
I then put
error_reporting(E_ALL);
where you told me. It gave the same error and I couldent even log in. I then CHMOD it back to normal and removed that line. It then let me log in.
Anyone got any ideas on how to make it so people can register?