MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anybody interested in helping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rite, Here my plan, as soon as gold is released im creating a forum, call me childish
on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, im gonna get a domain

if anybody is interested in helping in the production as joint admin gimme a pm and we can talk on msn Smile
That was the best show when I was a kid :O! Oh suggestion, never post the domain people tend to take them if just to be a butt. I'll tell my friend about this and have him PM you.
Indeed it was the best show, I had everything piece of official merchandise availble, I was totally mad, but when zeo came on I lost interestSad
I must be too old for this thread cause I thought they were the worst show on tv at that time.
The first one was good. With Biff and Bob or whatever their names were. And the green ranger was so dreamy *sigh*.
The Tommy guy was my favorite.
-At least, I think that was his name...
Yeah. He was the green ranger Toungue
After the green/white ranger it all started to sell out Wink - I think thats when I stopped watching, but i still have fond memories of it as a kid Smile
Bulk and Skull, were pretty funny, I watch the re runs of the originals on Fox Kids or jetix its now called at 22:00 every day