MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allowing moderators to ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plugin for me to allow super moderators to ban members?
MyBB 1.4 will have a Mod CP and If I'm not mistaking it will have this feature.
There's a "Forum Warning System" plugin that can allow moderators to ban.
At my forum.. the mods are set under their secondary usergroup as admin and from the admin permissions section, i select each user and select what rights they have.. It takes some working around with, but it has worked for me
You don't need to do that actually. If you edit the moderators usergroup you can select "Can Access Admin CP." So you don't need to overcomplicate things with secondary admin group.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider my question

I have http://www.usgraffitiwall.info/forum

Here I have 3 individual forums and I moderate 2 of them. The most recent forum titled "Mercury's Planet" has it's own moderator.

I want her to be able to ban people from her forum for not following rules. However, I'd like these people to still be able to post at the other 2 forums - Chit Chat Central and The Round Table.

Is there a way to ban members from 1 forum but not others?
hmmm.. perhaps user groups are the answer...
i just can't seem to process how to make the forum accessible by only that group....
I'm going to look at that. I'm also uploading the warning bar plug in.

I am basically trying to keep from having to read every post on every forum. These people take up too much time LMAO!

I"m going to see if I can allow people to see it. Otherwise how would they know they'd like to join... so they can get kicked out LOL!