MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum is majorly screwed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is my problem

I started a forum using Create my BB and everything was going fine until:

on Monday the 17th of December I was customizing my forum you know the theme and stuff

I changed it to the Visions 2 theme and I think it's great but there is only one snag

for some reason I can no longer access my Admin CP

when I try to it comes up with my forum main page except the font is Times New Roman and the page is completely White

the same thing also happens when I clck on the Member List aswell

and also when ever I am finished with a thread and I click on the Gamefreak Forums Link it sends me to the White page again

so can you please fix this problem for me because it is out of my hands to do

Please I need your help
Please contact the CreateMyBB team about this.
I can't because for some crazy reason my user name doesn't exist on the CreatemyBB forum after I registered and also since you are the ones who created the My BB system I thought this would be my next best option.
Well we don't have anything to do with CreateMyBB unfortunately. They are simply a service that uses our product. Since you don't have access to any of the files it makes fixing the problem impossible for anyone other than CreateMyBB.

I suggest you create a new account on their forums and ask them.
ok thanks for the help

but do you know how i can fix the problem myself
As I have stated, since you have no access to the files, it is impossible for anyone other than CreateMyBB to do anything. If you can't access your Admin CP then there is nothing you can do.