MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a MyBB Theme Tutorial - for noobs and pro's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice if somone would write a MyBB Theme Tutorial for both the n00bs and the pro's of this commuity.

How to alter all the setting's and the config files to get change the layout totally like in other forum software.

Does anyone else agree?

This is something I was going to put on my site a while ago but still never have managed to get around to it. I'm sure I will one day though...
Cool well let me know if you get it going mate would love to read/help out with it as i learn more
There is a special thing coming out after myBB Gold is released! It will have tons of tutorials, walk throughs, Install/Upgrade guides, Resource sites, and many more things. Stay tuned....
Yeah, I am planning on making my own theme for my site, but I dont know how.

Right now I am making the images on Photoshop, then I will put them together in a theme later, etc.
(2005-06-11, 08:34 PM)k776 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a special thing coming out after myBB Gold is released! It will have tons of tutorials, walk throughs, Install/Upgrade guides, Resource sites, and many more things. Stay tuned....

That would be great
Yes I really agree. It will help the newbie become more skillful and create more valuable points for the community
(2008-07-17, 05:06 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2005-06-11, 08:34 PM)k776 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a special thing coming out after myBB Gold is released! It will have tons of tutorials, walk throughs, Install/Upgrade guides, Resource sites, and many more things. Stay tuned....

That would be great

That is the User Submitted Tutorials forum, and the MyBB Wiki Wink Also MyBB Mods has a resources section which I believe may have some tutorials too.

Please keep in mind the post you quoted is from 2005 Wink
Did you need to bump a 14 month old thread to give us a link to a thread?? Not to mention that's a bit outdated now.