MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i still need help with these errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetch_remote_file() in /home/obinna/public_html/forum/admin/index.php on line 221
and i always recieve this erro when ever there is a new post.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_data() in /home/obinna/public_html/forum/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 11

and i get this when i try to add banner
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '82c4d80ee23cd41c83fbbe9a262acfcb'; var sa_pline = '0'; var sa_maxads = '2'; v' at line 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_ads (code,mode,max) VALUES ('<script type="text/javascript"> var sa_client = '82c4d80ee23cd41c83fbbe9a262acfcb'; var sa_pline = '0'; var sa_maxads = '2'; var sa_bgcolor = '008000'; var sa_superbordercolor = '008000'; var sa_linkcolor = 'FFFFFF'; var sa_desccolor = 'FFFFFF'; var sa_urlcolor = '008000'; var sa_b = '1'; var sa_format = 'banner_468x60'; var sa_width = '468'; var sa_height = '60'; var sa_location = '0'; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://sa.entireweb.com/sense.js"></script>','1','0')

This problem is affecting my forum.what should i do?
You should try uninstalling the problematic plugin.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:You should try uninstalling the problematic plugin.

which plugin do you think is causing this?
Deactivate them one by one and find out
thanks man
It's best to deactivate them all, then reactivate them one by one and make a test post each time. It takes a bit more time, but process of elimination is the only way you'll be able to find the problematic plugin.