MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infraction System ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know theres a basic warning system but is there anyway to get somthing more like the vbuliten Infraction System
I see very little difference from the warning system in mybb from the infraction system of vb. Other than one uses percentage and the other uses points. Do you want the EXACT system that VB has for mybb because imho that's unreasonable to ask for.
The warning system is being updated/added for 1.4
[wiki]1.4.0[/wiki]

Edit: MyBB 1.4 is still in development and the release date in the Wiki page is only an estimate.
There is no current release date set for 1.4
actuly there is a diffence

1. users can see infractions they got in the user Cp

2. it has automadic expire for the infraction
1. members get a PM notification for warnings...not sure why they need a record beyond that
2. so does the warning system...
Unless there are more features/functions you are after within the warning system; I suggest you wait until the release of MyBB 1.4 until requesting someone to make a plugin/modification for this.
I wish FWS warnings didn't "expire".. That's one thing I never liked about it.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:I wish FWS warnings didn't "expire".. That's one thing I never liked about it.

You can do that by setting it to 0 percent per day. That should work.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:I wish FWS warnings didn't "expire".. That's one thing I never liked about it.
Maybe there will be a setting that says "Expire: Never" Wink