MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my sie is manageable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have lauched my forum and i think is not something to really shout about. iwant you guys to view it and tell me the things you think was not done well and thing hat i need to put.And for those that love gemstone trading,this is a place you could get does quality stone.its new and no much members yet.
The site is www.joscityweb.com

please not mock me..........
I really like your forum. I love the colors and easy to navigate forum. I don't like your logo. It is the wrong color green and it don't match the website at all. Also your copyright information needs to be switched back to the way it was and you can add your information after it. This is against TOS.

Otherwise... Looks nice.
im not sure if i like the green and blue, its a bit harsh in my opinion, also if you want to get new members take out the google ads until you have a good size community, otherwise keep up the good work and dont let the struggle get you down.
That colour is really bad.
Yeah, that is a really bad shade of green to use in the background, and in the logo...

Also, the category titles are white links on a white background Toungue
Get rid of the white. It is killing my eyes.
thank you all for you wonderful posts.
jaysun,thanks for your favourable comment.
phocis850,which white do you want me to get rid of?is it the one between the blue and green color?

sirtokealot,i would take away the ads for now.but which color do think will match with the blue bcos the blue came as the theme image and cant just be change without altering the images for my cp?

rPoodle,which color do you think i should make the logo?your suggestion would be taken inot consideration.
.thead {
color:#FFFFFF;
}

Change that color. The other white is ok, but you need to change that to a different color or have a faded image for the head of each table.
phocis850 Wrote:
.thead {
color:#FFFFFF;
}

Change that color. The other white is ok, but you need to change that to a different color or have a faded image for the head of each table.

thanks again man.Yeah i have been thinking of a colour to put there.bcos i dont want to make it all green.please colour could you post a colour code that you think would suit the green and blue?