MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum is BLACK AND WHITE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only my forum is black and white and non regular looking my Admin panel looks normal only my forum is messed up.
whats your url, i will take a look
well! according to me the theme is not uploaded properly!
and other forum files too as when i try to register it says can't find!
well better is re download a fresh copy of MYBB and upload it fully! dont leave even one file! and then install again! n once installation is complete! dont delete the install directory name it as ins!

ENJOY!
Per the instructions your supposed to upload the contents in the 'Upload' directory not the 'Upload' directory itself.
YUP i agree with mr. Tikitiki the same thing i was noticing but may be he or she is new on forum installation and usage that's why didnot knew what to do!
but now upload the contents of upload directory! and make sure all of the files are uploaded! and your host don't have any restriction as it happen with me too! some host don't allow many files such as .js, some kind of images and other files that operate with forum!@ so if this is the matter then please try to contact with your host!@ but 1st of all try to have a fresh installation!

FAISAL!
Yea, I don't know what to do, this is my first time uploading a forum.
follow these instructions and you will be on your way.
http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Installing
I uploaded my files, to my Server extracted them, went to upload and clicked the file 'Install', Do I click index?
Once you have everything uploaded, open a web browser and type in your forum url followed by /install